查看: 1903|回复: 0

[业界] XO官方杂志盛赞KILLZONE 2

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-15 14:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
发信人: contrarotate (血葫芦僧), 信区: TVGame
标  题: XO官方杂志盛赞KILLZONE 2
发信站: 水木社区 (Wed Jan 14 15:57:03 2009), 站内

從英國的Xbox360官方雜誌上節錄下來的, KillZone 2 的Demo評價,評價正面

Being an office of many magazines, we all get to see the big competitor games when they come in. So, in the past year, between all the 360 love, well, we’ve seen LittleBigPlanet. And that’s about it. 2009 is already shaping up to be a little more varied though, and it began today when I noticed Killzone 2 preview code casually sitting on a desk in our sister magazine Play’s work area.

Naturally, I asked for it to be put on, and twenty minutes of beautiful, gritty, heavy gunplay later, I’m back to post my impressions. It’s good. Really good in fact. this is the genre that has belonged to the 360 since its inception, but it finally looks like Sony has an Ace in its deck. Visually, Killzone 2 is quite something - besting even Gears 2 in the motion-blurred grey battleground stakes, and the weight and purpose of everyting from the weapons to the characters is somethign to behold. Most importantly, though, it’s really satisfying to play. The enemy AI, coupled with a well implemented cover system (unusual for an FPS) means Killzone 2’s skirmishes are uniquely challenging and gratifyingly meaty.

在20分钟美丽,强韧的激烈枪战之后,我来发表我的感想。它是款好游戏,实际上是非常之好。它的硬派风格更适合于360平台,但现在看来Sony终于拥有了他自己的王牌。视觉上,KZ2确实是那种——比战争机器2更好,在动态模糊营造的战场氛围,人物和武器的质感与他们的作用上。最重要的是,玩起来实在很舒服,敌人的AI,全新的掩体系统(在FPS游戏中不多见)都告诉我们,KZ2实在是一份独特、富有挑战性,令人满意的大餐。

Of course, the key to success in this genre is variety, and having only seen a snippet of the opening mission, it’s hard to judge whether Killzone 2 will switch up its speed and set pieces enough to enter the Pantheon of truly great shooters. But for a first impression - wow. Halo ODST has a lot to live up to.

很难说,Killzone 2会不会加速前进并成为殿堂级射击游戏的标杆,但我的第一印象是:哇啊!Halo ODST 需要提高的地方还很多啊。

原文http://blog.360magazine.co.uk/un ... k-killzone-edition/

--

※ 来源:·水木社区 http://newsmth.net·[FROM: 219.142.70.*]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-1 10:49 , Processed in 0.040786 second(s), 14 queries .